Can't remove screen protector

1. Dan223

Dan223 Member

Hi Guys

I can't seem to remove my screen protector, I checked and I put it on about February 09 and I wanted to put a new one on. I can't seem to get it off, I got a pack of 8 from ebay. My friends says it doesn't look like I have one on, but I'm not going nuts and definitely put one on and I would have thought I would notice if it came off itself.

So I am just wondering the best way to remove it, I can't get hold of any corners etc.

2. Rip

Rip Member Silver

Can you feel the corners of the screen protector (not the screen) with your finger nail?

If not you probably don't have a screen protector. I've yet to find one that's exactly the same size and even then it would take a master craftsman to align one perfectly enough to not pass the fingernail test.

Try comparing the screen with an iPhone without a screen protector. They're easy to detect then.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator Moderator

I'm sorry, but if you can't determine if there is in fact a screen protector on, then there probably isn't one.

Slap one on your phone, you want it protected as best as possible, once it's scratched it's a pain to try and hide them.

5. one_crazy_dude

one_crazy_dude Contributor Bronze

If there is a protector I use a strip of tape on one of the corners and it pulls the protector off.

6. Dan223

Dan223 Member

Only thing I can think is it might have came off. Or the other sticky layer from the protector I put on by a mistake? As its very thin and not easy to get off. Oh well I have put a new screen protector on, thanks for you reply guys!

7. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist Gold

I can't remove my current one to put my LifeProof Nuud case on. The tape thingy above did not work.

Please help!

8. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist Gold

I got it off.

Sent using iCafe app