Can't remove screen protector

Dec 26, 2008
Hi Guys

I can't seem to remove my screen protector, I checked and I put it on about February 09 and I wanted to put a new one on. I can't seem to get it off, I got a pack of 8 from ebay. My friends says it doesn't look like I have one on, but I'm not going nuts and definitely put one on and I would have thought I would notice if it came off itself.

So I am just wondering the best way to remove it, I can't get hold of any corners etc.

Rip

Silver
Oct 23, 2007
Northern England
Can you feel the corners of the screen protector (not the screen) with your finger nail?

If not you probably don't have a screen protector. I've yet to find one that's exactly the same size and even then it would take a master craftsman to align one perfectly enough to not pass the fingernail test.

Try comparing the screen with an iPhone without a screen protector. They're easy to detect then.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm sorry, but if you can't determine if there is in fact a screen protector on, then there probably isn't one.

Slap one on your phone, you want it protected as best as possible, once it's scratched it's a pain to try and hide them.

Dec 26, 2008
Only thing I can think is it might have came off. Or the other sticky layer from the protector I put on by a mistake? As its very thin and not easy to get off. Oh well I have put a new screen protector on, thanks for you reply guys!