Can't seem to email photos from iPhone

tyoung

Bronze
Nov 1, 2007
So Cal
Title basically says it all. I have tried emailing both pics I have taken with the phone, and pics I have downloaded to it and it doesn't work. Any ideas on why this would happen? Thanks for any help.

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I don't have any issues sending photos to other email addresses. It's hit or miss, though, when I try to send to someone else's cell phone.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
You can send a photo to an email address. Go into your photos, select the photo, then lower left butn click, and then choose to email, then select your persons email and send it.

No to email to a phone or someone on verizon, or what ever company, they have a special address for that, and I have seen the list of all the wireless companies. I'll see if I can find it.

tyoung

Bronze
Nov 1, 2007
So Cal
I am trying to send to another Yahoo account. tried sending one to my work email and my wifes also and it hasn't worked. I can go into my Yahoo email on the phone and send email just fine though, but sending a pic doesn't seem to work.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I am trying to send to another Yahoo account. tried sending one to my work email and my wifes also and it hasn't worked. I can go into my Yahoo email on the phone and send email just fine though, but sending a pic doesn't seem to work.

I just tested again on mine and I was able to send a photo and received it.

So I don't know

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I have heard mixed reviews with Yahoo mail problems. If you have access to a different account I would experiment and try sending it to maybe a gmail account and see if the problem your having is with Yahoo or the phone itself.

Jun 23, 2010
Well, i must admit that those iPhones or ipads are great. Whenever i have free time at my job, i use them. I particularly like reading so i can download a lot of books to read and i also can have fun because of the comics. Here is a site to check it out: www.**************.com. Users can download unlimited ebooks and comics for their ipad or iPhone with membership. Have fun guys!

TPQ

Jun 28, 2010
I seem to be having same prob but, I have a comcast acct. I can send photos via text to other phones but I cannot get them on home laptop email or to other email addys. I am stumped. It will send normal typed emails but no pics, what gives?