Can't set custom wallpapers?

SuperDave

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
I just installed the new iPhone firmware and for some reason when I go to "set wallpaper" on any picture I have (camera roll, sync'd pics from iTunes, etc) excluding the wallpapers that came with my phone, they don't appear on the home screen.

And now I've noticed that NONE of my wallpapers are showing up, even the ones that came with it. What's going on here?

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I just installed the new iPhone firmware and for some reason when I go to "set wallpaper" on any picture I have (camera roll, sync'd pics from iTunes, etc) excluding the wallpapers that came with my phone, they don't appear on the home screen.

And now I've noticed that NONE of my wallpapers are showing up, even the ones that came with it. What's going on here?
You can't put wallpaper on your homescreen on an iPhone that's not jailbroken, only on the wake-up screen.

SuperDave

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
yes I turned it on and off and it finally worked. Sorry, I didn't mean the home screen, I actually meant on the wake up screen. I know I turned it off and on once before but for whatever it took a second shut down to get it to work. Blah...

Thanks though!