can't sync my unlocked iPhone with Leopard

javajack

Sep 27, 2007
I was under the impression there were not too many problems syncing with Leopard but since my upgrade iTunes has not connected with my iPhone for syncing. I'm still running 1.0.2 on the iPhone and have not had problems, even with the latest versions of iTunes until now. Installing Leopard and it no longer shows up in iTunes. Someone suggested iTunes 3.6.2 but then the library for music has been initialized under iTunes 7.6 and it won't open in 3.2. I could rebuild my music library if I had to as everything is backed up but I'd rather not. Someone else said their sync worked fine until they upgraded iphoto and Quicktime, which seems strange. Wow! I'd really appreciate any help if someone out there can give me some advice. I miss having my ical calendars, etc update the past few days.

javajack

Sep 27, 2007
Problem fixed. I found this on another forum. Someone posted that the version of iTunes that installs with iTunes causes the problem and suggested trashing it. I then used software update to automatically find iTunes from the Apple site and install it for me. Next time I launched iTunes my phone sync'd just like the old days. Thought I'd let the rest of you know in case you had the same problem.