Can't sync my videos with my iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Drtydzn12

Nov 4, 2007
I have a lot of MP4 videos that I want to sync with my iPhone. But when I go to the Movies section in my iTunes, there's nothing there. I try to drag and drop my MP4 files, nothing happens. What's going on? BTW, the videos are more than an hour long :)D) so could it just be that the video is too long?

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I have a lot of MP4 videos that I want to sync with my iPhone. But when I go to the Movies section in my iTunes, there's nothing there. I try to drag and drop my MP4 files, nothing happens. What's going on? BTW, the videos are more than an hour long :)D) so could it just be that the video is too long?
you might wanna check this thread out, hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

Drtydzn12

Nov 4, 2007
Doesn't help. Fact is I can't import the video at all into my library. After i drag and drop, nothing happens. I did do the old File, Import, but even that didn't work.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Doesn't help. Fact is I can't import the video at all into my library. After i drag and drop, nothing happens. I did do the old File, Import, but even that didn't work.

i use handbrake...once its copied to my desktop, i drag it in the movies section in iTunes...what are you using...