Can't Sync

Dec 11, 2010
Hi guys! :)

I have jailbroken iPod touch 4G running on iOS 4.2 and can not sync with iTunes 10.3.
I tried to reinstall iTunes but it doesn't help my problem. So..anyone here can help me to solve my problem? thanks before :)

Jagger

Jul 7, 2011
Point to your device and click on the Music tab. From there, make sure you have the Sync Music tickbox enabled and you have also ticked Entire music.

Dec 11, 2010
Point to your device and click on the Music tab. From there, make sure you have the Sync Music tickbox enabled and you have also ticked Entire music.
already checked that but still nothing change. This is the first time I got the problem like this. should I update to iOS5?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Get the app, iFun-Box and use that to save pics and stuff from the iPod. After you have saved as much as you can, and you have made a list of the apps installed (they have to be installed through your iTunes account or you need to have access to the account that they were originally installed through to get them back) you need to do a restore on the iPod. I don't see much of an option here. If you are not getting any error messages, and nothing is changing when you sync, then you need to restore and jailbreak again.
I will say that since nothing is getting removed from your iPod, that something else might be wrong here and you might need to try a new cable before going through the steps of a restore.

Dec 11, 2010
Get the app, iFun-Box and use that to save pics and stuff from the iPod. After you have saved as much as you can, and you have made a list of the apps installed (they have to be installed through your iTunes account or you need to have access to the account that they were originally installed through to get them back) you need to do a restore on the iPod. I don't see much of an option here. If you are not getting any error messages, and nothing is changing when you sync, then you need to restore and jailbreak again.
I will say that since nothing is getting removed from your iPod, that something else might be wrong here and you might need to try a new cable before going through the steps of a restore.
I'll try. I give you report when its done. Thanks :)