Can't take out the SIM

paulomb

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Monterrey, MX
hi, I have a new 1.0.2 iPhone, went to the jailbrake process very smooth, thanks for that!

but when i get to the part of taking out the SIM card (after running successfuly AnySIM and powering off my phone) i insert a clip on the little hole next to the power button, but nothin happens, should it be a light push? or hard? how long should i push? I cant seem to get it out.

now everything is running and OK but i cannot put my Mexico SIM card on it =(

HELP ME!

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
hi, I have a new 1.0.2 iPhone, went to the jailbrake process very smooth, thanks for that!

but when i get to the part of taking out the SIM card (after running successfuly AnySIM and powering off my phone) i insert a clip on the little hole next to the power button, but nothin happens, should it be a light push? or hard? how long should i push? I cant seem to get it out.

now everything is running and OK but i cannot put my Mexico SIM card on it =(

HELP ME!
SEARCH. THEN SEARCH SOME MORE.
Personally, I had to insert the paperclip and then kind of wedge it and pull it out gently but yet firmly. Others have said that you should slightly push the clip in and there is a release that "pops" the card out. Either way, don't be afraid, it will come out...