Can't update my iPhone 4 to iOS5

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by Herbie, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Herbie

Herbie New Member

Hi please help I can't update my iPhone 4 to ios5 there's an error message (23), I have already updated I tunes to 10.5 , need advice

2. cjwall

cjwall New Member

Herbie, just keep trying the download the iOS 5. I have a 3GS and tried it 4x. It finally downloaded it takes 30-45 min.

3. Herbie

Herbie New Member

Thanks cj ... Getting impatient ..I tried it several times... Anyways...Will still try ... I have successfuly updated my iPad2 ... But not yet for my iPhone4 :(... Any troubleshooting tips are appreciated.. Though I tried several options suggested by Apple I can't seem to figure out whats wrong

4. cjwall

cjwall New Member

ios 5 just came out yesterday. It's like a traffic jam... Sooner or later you will get through

5. Tonynlia

Tonynlia Member
    Bronze

Took me 3 hours and a load of 3200 errors ,the backing up process took most of the time.perservere

6. Crosales

Crosales New Member

I have been trying to update my iPhone 4 for at least 2months! I keep getting error code 3259, what ever that means! Now I want iOS 5 and still can not update, anyone have any ideas?! Please help!

7. Tonynlia

Tonynlia Member
    Bronze

Could be a server problem
    ,google iTunes error code 3259.have you updated to the latest version of iTunes?

8. Crosales

Crosales New Member

Yes I have ! I have tried at least 10 times in the past 2 days to update my phone! Same error code on each one.

9. Lon

Lon Evangelist
    Gold

Google the error code and iTunes and see what you get.

10. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Well of you were trying 2 months ago you were getting the BETA version anyway. You jail broken? And FYI error code 3259 came up as:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=iTunes+error+code+3259

Sent from my iPhone4s using iCafe app

11. Crosales

Crosales New Member

No I just have never been to update my phone at all! But I downloaded from everything cafe website, but where do I find it on my pc?