Can't Watch iTune-Purchased TV Show on iPhone

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I purchased the pilot episode of "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" from iTunes and synced it to my iPhone. However, I'm unable to play it. My computer is authorized, but still no success. Any ideas?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
hmmm... Did you download the show on the computer your iPhone is syncing to, because this happened to me when I moved a show onto my CPU that I downloaded off of my other CPU

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
hmmm... Did you download the show on the computer your iPhone is syncing to, because this happened to me when I moved a show onto my CPU that I downloaded off of my other CPU[

The show plays fine on iTunes, but won't pay on my iPhone...
I downloaded it on the same computer.

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
Hmmm . . . I DLd that very same show and it works fine. If that particular show is selected to sync to your iPhone it should play without any issues. I hope that you eventually get it to play. I'm curious as to what the deal is. Good luck!

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
When you go to sync the show scroll down on the videos tv show is on bottom of page i had the same problem and just did not realize it was below on the page... then you have to click sync all shows or something but you will see it then...

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
wait ignore my prior post i though you were unable to get it to sync thats a problem try sync again

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
hello sir,
i may have a solution for you
check your e-mail, Apple sends you an iTunes receipt of purchase
in that email locate the tv show that you purchased
on the right side of the show click [Report a Problem]
and take it up with iTunes, get a credit and you can buy the episode and try again if you feel so inclined.
good day