Capdase Crystal Case for iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
it looks pretty nice... i like how its all clear and it doesn't take away from the look of the phone...
same here, he Switcheasy is nice, but it takes away the beauty of the iPhone, however, I want to to know which one would protect the iPhone better? I would go with the one that protects it even though it takes the beauty of it.

damn this is a hard decision on which case to buy.

cubbie5150

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
damn this is a hard decision on which case to buy.
Tell me about it! In the week I've owned my iPhone, I've already bought two cases (a black switcheasy capsule & a clear Agent 18), and I'm still not satisfied (looking at the Contour ShowCase now)... Ugh, I might spend as much $$ on cases as on the damn phone itself!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Tell me about it! In the week I've owned my iPhone, I've already bought two cases (a black switcheasy capsule & a clear Agent 18), and I'm still not satisfied (looking at the Contour ShowCase now)... Ugh, I might spend as much $$ on cases as on the damn phone itself!

You could always sell your old ones, those are all nice ones.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
why weren't you satisfied with the agent 18 or switcheasy capsule...i was thinking i was going to get either of those two

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis

dinosaur1

Silver
Nov 10, 2007
Good Gosh that's uglier than sin! Who wants to flip up a screen every time you want to even answer the phone!? Even better - dirt and smudges on 3 sides of the screen!
i'm going to go with the Contour Design Showcase along with the PowerSupport ant glare film. what do you think?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i think it DOES take away from the design of the phone... it's in complete contrast to the subtlety and simplicity of design.