Capture & Wallpaper

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
For all of you that miss the wallpaper app that saves pics to camera roll(ver. 1.8), I use the capture app to save wallpaper pics to camera roll. This gives you more flexibilty. Plus it doesn't disappear after a sync. I now can live with the new wallpaper app. lol

Nov 24, 2007
For all of you that miss the wallpaper app that saves pics to camera roll(ver. 1.8), I use the capture app to save wallpaper pics to camera roll. This gives you more flexibilty. Plus it doesn't disappear after a sync. I now can live with the new wallpaper app. lol
i still have 1.8, if anyone would like it. PM me, i dunno what files i need off my phone.. i would kinda like to know anyways, just so i have a back up incase i have to restore..

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
i still have 1.8, if anyone would like it. PM me, i dunno what files i need off my phone.. i would kinda like to know anyways, just so i have a back up incase i have to restore..
It's located in the /Applications folder, as Wallpaper.app, if you'd like it.

I like the new one - what with reporting things and comments and such. However I do think an option to add to the camera roll would be nice.

- John

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
i just tried for the first time to take a pic of a video paused but gave me a black screen, anyone else try this? does it not work on video? if not does any app do it?