Car Cannon - Playing Darts With Cars

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
haha very nice.
i think there was a really crappy game on the ps2 that came out where you could do something like this.. i really can't think of the name but you could also throw your person out of the car..

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
That's funny as hell - I love that show!

Did anyone see the one where they went driving through the southern USA with "NASCAR Sucks" painted on their cars? Rednecks were throwing rocks at them and chasing them down the highway. Good times! :D

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
That's funny as hell - I love that show!

Did anyone see the one where they went driving through the southern USA with "NASCAR Sucks" painted on their cars? Rednecks were throwing rocks at them and chasing them down the highway. Good times! :D
Love that show too! Just watched the Simon episode. You have a link to the NASCAR Sucks episode? Would love to see it! :)

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
You have a link to the NASCAR Sucks episode? Would love to see it! :)
Unfortunately, I can can't seem to find it anywhere. I assumed it'd be on YouTube by now, but no luck. Too bad because I'd love to see that again too - it was hysterical.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Unfortunately, I can can't seem to find it anywhere. I assumed it'd be on YouTube by now, but no luck. Too bad because I'd love to see that again too - it was hysterical.
I've never seen that one either - every time I 'find' it on YouTube it says it has been withdrawn because of BBC copyright claim. And the BBC site doesn't seem to have it anywhere easy to find - closest I found was this article, with no video:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/episodes/series9episode3.shtml

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
haha very nice.
i think there was a really crappy game on the ps2 that came out where you could do something like this.. i really can't think of the name but you could also throw your person out of the car..

It was called flatout 2

And it wasn't THAT bad.