Car Charger Price?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
Please tell me the car charger for this is going to cost less than $30 US! This is usually the only accessorie I buy for all my gadgets and some companies are really started to gouge you for this one as they know this is the one accessorie everyone needs to have!

Hey I am made out of money so what does it matter :p

you2

Bronze
Nov 22, 2006
Its pretty difficult to speculate about the prices of any of the accessories which will be rolled out in future. I think car charger will list among most common accessory which will be used by most of the iPhone owners,and so it will sell like hot cakes anytime.
$30 or less would be a reasonable price for it.

nikki

Dec 7, 2006
I have no idea what it will cost, it is really hard to say because I agree that this will be one of the hottest selling accessories so I guess the price could go in either direction.

Feb 9, 2007
iPhone

steve jobs said the iPhone will have a standard ipod dock connector. so the 20 dollar ipod chargers currently sold by belkin and griffin will work. i've watched Apple keynote 10x

jannyzhu

Sep 23, 2007
i can suuply good quaulity and price car charger to you

Please tell me the car charger for this is going to cost less than $30 US! This is usually the only accessorie I buy for all my gadgets and some companies are really started to gouge you for this one as they know this is the one accessorie everyone needs to have!

hello ,i am a girl in china ,and now a proffesional supplier of car accessories .i can supply car chargers you want with good quaulity and price (5-10$ each ).you can even get enough products from here to start your own buxiness .please be free to contact me.
my msn :june-junny@hotmail.com .
i am janny .and you will get my reply asap.
my english is good so do not warry about communication.