car chargers.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
does Apple not make one? because I bought the only one AT&T had the Griffin and 1st time I used it my meter was in red and had it charging 30min and it didn't really go up a whole lot. Is there a such thing as a rapid charger?

Dallas Phil

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
My luck of the draw, I ordered a XtremeMac InCharge and it DID NOT work so I am having to ship it back for a replacement.

motuser

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
The iPhone put me over the top with the number of chargers I would have to put into my travel bag, so I bought an iGo charger (with tip #: A61 Rev. 03) and it works pretty well. Best of all I don't feel like I'm damaging the port on the bottom of the iPhone. I tried a cheap 3-in-1 replacement charger and the power adapter wouldn't work with the OEM Apple USB cable, and the cable that came with the cheap set was VERY tight when attaching or removing it from the phone. The iGo tip was as smooth as the Apple connector and worked perfectly. I use a home AC iGo as my home charger now too - it's cheaper than an Apple charger and the cord is longer so I can use it while charging more easily.

Oct 19, 2007
does Apple not make one? because I bought the only one AT&T had the Griffin and 1st time I used it my meter was in red and had it charging 30min and it didn't really go up a whole lot. Is there a such thing as a rapid charger?
I have the IGO car charger and that works real good,plus if you have something else to charge you just have to buy a tip.