• Terminator

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
ok EIC i need some help in a whole different matter. im looking into getting a new vehicle and im stuck on some different things. im a mustang guy but i have been wanting something new. im comming with a tastefully modded 2000 gt thats all murdered out. so my question is a SRT-10 RAM or a 03,04 terminator? i have to have black and i will be murdering either of them out.

SRT-10.jpg

Terminator.jpg

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Well, I have the SRT8 Jeep, and gas sucked, and I imagine on the ram it does not get better. expect about 10 in the city and 14 ish on the highway.

If gas is not an issue I would say the SRT.

What do you drive now?

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
i currently drive a 2000 mustang gt that has full cobra suspension, full exhaust with 10 series flowmaster mufflers, cai, underdrive pullies, cobra wheels, king cobra clutch, tune, and its all murdered out. i also have a 2005 Yamaha R1 that i modded pretty heavily. sorry for the bad photos thats all i have uploaded at the moment.

Mustang.jpg

mustang front.jpg

bike.jpg

as you can see im all about the all black/black and i will most likely do this to whatever vehicle i can get my hands on.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
Your kidding with the vet right? im not even going to look at the price tag on that. why wouldn't you go for the MOPAR?

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
Just a touch over 100 large, c'mon:p.

Not a Mopar fan in general......... but, a big, V-10 havin', tire spinnin', 2 seater pick-up? Why, that Stang would run circles around that tank. I would opt for a nice Pro-charged V-6 Stang (preferably new body style)though, save some dough on insurance and gas. Plus, you'd still smoke most everything on the road!

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
2003, 2004 Mustang Cobra AKA the terminator. i will not drive a procharged V6 im sorry but i do not care if pro charged or not its still a plain V6 to me. the truck is cheaper with only 22k miles, not very many factory issues. the cobra on the other hand has SEVERAL factory problems and some are pretty serious.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
OK. I was confused. I saw the pic of the Mustang, but I thought that was your current car.

I vote terminator

EDIT: Only 2 of use voted and it is a tie!

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Just a touch over 100 large, c'mon:p.

Not a Mopar fan in general......... but, a big, V-10 havin', tire spinnin', 2 seater pick-up? Why, that Stang would run circles around that tank. I would opt for a nice Pro-charged V-6 Stang (preferably new body style)though, save some dough on insurance and gas. Plus, you'd still smoke most everything on the road!
I would still take the Ram. In all honesty, unless you get a GT500, Rousch, Saleen, Boss or any other of those types of mustang, I think they all look hideous. So high of the ground, with big open wheel wells. I would bet that it would be a drivers race with both of them. We all know that it would not "run circles" around the Ram. That is an overstatement.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
i currently drive a 2000 mustang gt that has full cobra suspension, full exhaust with 10 series flowmaster mufflers, cai, underdrive pullies, cobra wheels, king cobra clutch, tune, and its all murdered out. i also have a 2005 Yamaha R1 that i modded pretty heavily. sorry for the bad photos thats all i have uploaded at the moment.

as you can see im all about the all black/black and i will most likely do this to whatever vehicle i can get my hands on.
these are my rides. there is a big difference from my mustrang and the cobra.

Last edited by a moderator:

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
mustangs! they sound mean but really...come on now. Sitting at a red light with one of these things is hilarious! It makes the mean as$ take off sound and even when its going 20 miles an hour it sounds like a roaring soundtrack from an NHRA event..
Over-rated IMHO!

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
ahh come on... mine does sound like a NHRA car though. the single chambers with now cats are LOUD>

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
ahh come on... mine does sound like a NHRA car though. the single chambers with now cats are LOUD>
I am not saying i don't like em..they are just not for me bro..but i like that truck..that things looks kick as$! hemi right?

i just voted!

no hard feelings . take care

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I am not saying i don't like em..they are just not for me bro..but i like that truck..that things looks kick as$! hemi right?

i just voted!

no hard feelings . take care
I don't believe that it has a hemi, I know it is the viper engine in it. Didn't think that it was a hemi. I gots the hemi.