Car Speaker for iPhone

mizuhri

Bronze
Aug 28, 2007
US of A
justin.fatcake.com
Sorry weird title but is there an in car holder that runs over the radio signal that works for the iPhone? I know there are a lot for the iPod but I don't want to run it in airport mode or whatever.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Sorry weird title but is there an in car holder that runs over the radio signal that works for the iPhone? I know there are a lot for the iPod but I don't want to run it in airport mode or whatever.
My wife has an iTrip and just clicks no when it wants to put the iPhone in airplane mode. When she get a call the song fades out. When the call ends the music fades back in.

We do get some of that strange cellular noise (like when your cellphone is by a computer speaker). But it is not as often and not as bad as I thought it would be.

mizuhri

Bronze
Aug 28, 2007
US of A
justin.fatcake.com
My wife has an iTrip and just clicks no when it wants to put the iPhone in airplane mode. When she get a call the song fades out. When the call ends the music fades back in.

We do get some of that strange cellular noise (like when your cellphone is by a computer speaker). But it is not as often and not as bad as I thought it would be.

Exactly which one do you have? I will get it.