Cardinals in the Super Bowl

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
What is this world coming to?

I love seeing perennial losers finally get over the hump.

Maybe there is hope for the Texas Rangers somewhere down the line.

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
Maybe there is hope for the Texas Rangers somewhere down the line.
Maybe the Texans too. I just left teaching at Texas Tech--I was told when I arrived we were supposed to hate Aggies...beats me why. Never got into the rivalry. Then again, I'm not from TX.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Maybe the Texans too. I just left teaching at Texas Tech--I was told when I arrived we were supposed to hate Aggies...beats me why. Never got into the rivalry. Then again, I'm not from TX.

apparently tech looks at us as their main rival while we look at texas as our main rival as texas looks at OU as their main rival.

For some reason most Aggies are obsessed with beating Texas and could really care less about Tech. I'm not one of those Aggies that is just obsessed with Texas. I'd prefer to actually win enough games to go to a decent bowl and lose to Texas. I'm done worrying about Texas till A&M can field a team good enough to beat Baylor.

As for the Texans, they have a very good core in place. I would not be surprised to see them make the playoffs next year. Slaton turned out to be a hell of a back and Andre Johnson in my opinion is the best WR in the NFL.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
people said the same thing about the Rams in '99, and look how that turned out.

Things will reach equilibrium eventually.

Of course, there IS a common-denominator in this situation...

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Infested (along with infected or polluted) is right when it comes to TO.

Agree that the Rams never should've let Warner go, and agree with Michael Silver column on Yahoo today, saying this weekend should book his ticket to the HOF (if he wasn't already deserving enough) ...