Carrier Logo Image Editing Help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I wasn't sure where to post this but since it pertains to tweaking a jailbroken device I figured I'd play it safe. What I really need is someone to edit a small .png file so that the black background is transparent. Here's the image and a screenshot of what it looks like now. BTW, it goes nicely with my new custom made boot logo! Thanks freskyrobin!

Eternal gratitude could be yours!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Sorry for being off-topic, Kadelic, but how do you get the icons to be aligned that way? Is it an application called Gridlock? Because I've tried using it but I couldn't get them to show up like that. Thank you.

emhcee

Bronze
Apr 4, 2008
np. If you send me that UT image, I can fix that one up too. (even though I am still stinging from what vince young did to my wolverines in the rose bowl in 2005.)

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
np. If you send me that UT image, I can fix that one up too. (even though I am still stinging from what vince young did to my wolverines in the rose bowl in 2005.)
LOL, Awesome!

Edit: Oh no, you're not going to saw them off are you?

Hard to tell if the second attempt paid off:

Though if I zoom way in with control/scroll on my Mac I can tell there is better resolution :)

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
I think they'll both look better as vector art and then scaled... give me a bit.
Remember that Longhorn logo you edited for me last year so it wouldn't look so pixelated? It turns out I SSH'd it to the wrong folder so it wasn't replacing the correct file in my theme. Since I jailbroke my 4S I went back and resized your original file and wa-la! You can see how it look here: http://forums.everythingicafe.com/t...e-screenshot-thread.5526/page-243#post-920083

Thank you so much...again! :)

emhcee

Bronze
Apr 4, 2008
Hey thanks for the update! I admit I had wondered a few times why it didn't end up looking as good as I'd expected it to. Glad to see it, nice looking theme.