Carrier Logo PICK UP ONLY

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
The other thread is way too unorganized so here is a thread for PICK UP only. If someone makes one for you, or is just sharing theirs, it'll be posted in here.

NO REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE.

Be kind to the artists, and give them reputation points.

Thanks.

Don't forget to take out the "name" in the beginning of the file name, so that it can work correctly.

ex: Superman Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
You would take out Superman.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Don't forget to take out the "NONI" in the beginning of the file name.

If you're new to this, the FSO is white, so you wouldn't see it unless you install it on your iPhone.

cmiPhone said:
Can someone make one like this for me? Thanks in advance!
Again, don't forget to take out the "ATTlogo" in the beginning of the file name.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
do you think u can make the 007 logo, but with 008 instead?

the "HeeS" is in "tempus sans itc" bold font

and the Pharm is in "papyrus" bold font

I want the HeeS Black in one pic and White in the other

and the Pharm in a maroon or candy red....

Let me know if you guys like it.

Attachments

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Can you make one that says M*Tho in blue or red
I made the Default Black with a blue star, and the FSO white with a blue star.

Don't forget to take out the "MTHO" before the file name.

Hey Britna.

I've created my name with a font that i like, but would like to see it in the font you use. can you share the font file, or would you rather do it yourself?

i've attached the ones i've made, but the name should go like this: "--john--" without quotes. the "o" is red. i had to play around with adding a space here and there to have it not look jumbled when resized down.

Attachments

icdre

Jul 17, 2007
One more request

Thank you so much. But can you add my name Andre next to stewie you do the name with such style your great.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Thank you so much. But can you add my name Andre next to stewie you do the name with such style your great.
I'll do it tomorrow. You didn't say that in your other post, so I didn't put it in.

One request a day.

Also, please no posting in here. If you would like to say thanks, post in the other threads or simply press the reputation button under my name.

Thanks! :laugh2:

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
lucky8926 said:
Can someone do these two please and thank you!
Just change the name, use that image as both.

Can I get the word 'Rangers' in blue, with the letter G in red please, in the font that Britna has her name in :laugh2:
Just change the name, use that image as both.

Can I get MooShoo the way Britna is written out? Add some color for me please. Not sure what colors. Maybe make the M and the S a certain color or whatever you think. Thank you!:laugh2:
Please take pictures.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 1, 2007
Carrier Logos

I am new to this, so I am not sure if these will work or not. The default image is first followed by the FSO image. If they do work, please let me know and I would love to see a picture. Don't forget to remove the description before CARRIER and FSO...