Carrier Logo PICK UP ONLY

Muncle

Jul 16, 2007
Texas
hmmm could you do one in the same font that says DiBxna? with a red x?
Sure, here it is..Be sure to remove "dibxna" from the front of the file names.
Also, this is a logo pickup thread, so make all further requests in the request thread. ;)

FSO

Muncle

Jul 16, 2007
Texas
by the way, just in case, i didn't know that imageshack changes the filename, so be sure to rename the files

DiBxna

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
in scottsdale, AZ
www.myspace.com
by the way, just in case, i didn't know that imageshack changes the filename, so be sure to rename the files
saw it! thanks man, unfortunately when i tried to take a pic of it on the phone so i could post it, my digi camera doesn't like to take pics that close up... but it definitely looks nice man thanks again!

Page916

Jun 30, 2007
Alexander

here is the request.. let me know if it's good.. must rename it correctly.

Attachments

dsan79

Jul 22, 2007
For anyone besides me who owns or loves Supras. Be sure to remove the .jpg at the end. For some reason I cannot upload straight .png files.

Enjoy!

Attachments

WHM

Jul 18, 2007
Nice

Don't forget to take out the "NONI" in the beginning of the file name.

If you're new to this, the FSO is white, so you wouldn't see it unless you install it on your iPhone.

Again, don't forget to take out the "ATTlogo" in the beginning of the file
name.
I am new to this mod section... want to try something simple like this blue/white at & t logo for a trial. How do I get it on my phone. I am sure this has been discussed but have not yet found the post. Thanks in advance for your help.:)

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

spideybry

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Philly
hey guys, i am just wondering, i didn't know that this thread was here so i posted in the request thread, should someone post it in like the beginning so people know that this thread is here? or if we can figure something out to let people kno they are here?

or should i just pm ppl telling them that i posted their logo in this thread... iono what ever u guys think is better

Jul 19, 2007
hey guys, i am just wondering, i didn't know that this thread was here so i posted in the request thread, should someone post it in like the beginning so people know that this thread is here? or if we can figure something out to let people kno they are here?

or should i just pm ppl telling them that i posted their logo in this thread... iono what ever u guys think is better
Thank for the Second one Spiderbry! you the Best thank you thank you

spideybry

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Philly
no prob man, i am a graphic designer so this takes like no time at all =D

spideybry

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Philly
cool glad u liked em, if ya need nething else lemme know
=D