Carrier Logo Request Thread

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
fyi ijhughesi if you do that, you wont beable to see it that well on the home screen. Unless its not transparent.
I posted his in the other thread, yeah.. ha.

ijhughesi

Jul 16, 2007
i know im asking a lot but britna can you make a transparent verizon

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
lol how can you people ask for so many differnt ones! you only have 2 possible spots.

glenrich78

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
oops i guess i should have posted my request here huh..sorry, i just put it in the other thread....anyway it's to you Brit, about your name

Hey Britna...I did and its pretty small....No worries...Can you make just the LK and MooShoo together? Kinda like the LK on the right and MooShoo on the left?

Or...I just saw the way you wrote your name. Love it. maybe MooShoo written out like the way you wrote it. Moo in one color and Shoo in another. I wish I could pay you for your work. :)

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Due to lots of requests, I'm only taking one per person a day.

Sorry guys, just too much at once.

(I have a life, you know. ;])

So if I already did a request for you today, come back tomorrow and ask.

Jul 16, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
Indiana Hoosiers

Anyone up for making a nice IU logo? Here are three of them I'd like to see! Thanks and cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I'll do these when I get back. Silentkilla... Are you who I think you are...? If so, when did you get an iPhone?

But yeah, I'm watching a movie right now so I'll do these when I get back.

Also, if you use any of the ones that I make, please give me reputation things. Thanks.

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
I'll do these when I get back. Silentkilla... Are you who I think you are...? If so, when did you get an iPhone?

But yeah, I'm watching a movie right now so I'll do these when I get back.

Also, if you use any of the ones that I make, please give me reputation things. Thanks.
Not sure if I am who you think I am....I got my iPhone day of launch, Perimeter Mall Apple Store, Atlanta GA....I play on XBOX all day everyday, so maybe from there if you play on it? Thanks for going in and doing the conversion for me. And how do I give rep points? Would love to give them.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Inbetween the CIRCLE and REPORT post triangle there is a Siloutte with a PLUS on it.

Under the persons name.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Do you see the box where the users Name , avatar, post count, join date, is? At the bottom of that box there is a + Next to either a BLUE CIRCLE/GREEN CIRCLE and a YELLOW triangle.

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
thanks wjp.. i gave you rep points too

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Thanks guys. I'll be sure to do the request when I get back on my computer. :)