Carrier Logo Request Thread

jnadel

Sep 20, 2007
Can I please have both the default and FSO files of the default logo that came with the iPhone please?

In addition, can I have one with the text "Jeffrey" in a font similar to the default AT&T logo?

Thanks,
Jeff

KittyToy

Sep 20, 2007
logo request

hello Guys!

Could i just get a logo with my name in pink letters and a nice font "SaShoi"

Thank You!:laugh2:

rbonx8

Sep 19, 2007
logo request

can anybody make me a carrier logos that says "bon" ,"grace" ,"rbonx8" thanks so much

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Any chance of the carrier logo "Stevonw" ?

Thanks in advance & hopefully someone can help me out! :laugh2:

Hitnwakes

Sep 20, 2007
Could you make one that says "PancraZ" ?

Maybe even the Nissan emblem that 'iPat' requested a few posts back with PancraZ after it?

Thanks!

ritzthekracker

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
hey guys can i get a logo with the name "TAYSH" using the standard black and white colors. FYI this is for a guy. Thanks guys

blacklabel775

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Boston Red Sox Logos

If someone would make me some Red cox carrier logos, i would be forever grateful. I have some pictures for guidance.

For the sox logo, i was thinking maybe just the baseball with the sox in the middle and not the outside wording, the words might cramp it up too much.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

stuart9682

Bronze
May 29, 2007
this really isn't a carrier logo but it's the "Default_Play.png" and "FSO_Play.png" items reworked to resemble the gimmesometunes menubar icon from OS X. Replaces the boring triangle play icon.

Don't forget to add a y to the end of these file names once you get them in the appropriate directory.

Attachments

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Can someone please make the lock icon and the edge icon in bright red for me. I did a search and the ones I found would not download to my iMac. Thank you in advance!