Carrier Logo Request Thread

zootvd

Sep 25, 2007
could someone please make an O2-UK carrier logo for me. I had one but I couldn't resize it properly. thank you very much!

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Can someone make me one that says "iPug" (without the quotes) next to the Apple att logo? Much appreciated.

entong

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
can someone makes carrier logo for me with the writing of '' Steven ''

thanks in advance:laugh2:

entong

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
I used a simple Graffiti font and the basic blue and white colors. If you want a different color or font just let me know.
thanks :D i wonder if you can make my name right in the middle of the xxx movie logo. thanks in advance :)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Just one more request, if you can get this one without too much distortion.

Thanks again,
sas1

Hey no matter what I do I think the "Jimmy Buffet" logo is just too small to begin with so it looks really bad when I shrink it down. Any other things you'd like instead?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
Hey no matter what I do I think the "Jimmy Buffet" logo is just too small to begin with so it looks really bad when I shrink it down. Any other things you'd like instead?
yo binks i thought that you were ganna hook me up.. you asked for my info and what i liked but you never got back to me with that....

it was "Valdez"

in either old english or a grafitti style in the same colors that the phone uses... i think that it is blue and white.... let me know thanks

sas1

Aug 8, 2007
I kind of just wanted something that said Margaritaville. I don't know if its possible just to make one. The ther two you made for me look good I was just trying to find something a little more bold.