Carrier Logo Request Thread

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I kind of just wanted something that said Margaritaville. I don't know if its possible just to make one. The ther two you made for me look good I was just trying to find something a little more bold.

I can one that just says Margaritaville by itself. What colors and what style font would you like?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
yo binks i thought that you were ganna hook me up.. you asked for my info and what i liked but you never got back to me with that....

it was "Valdez"

in either old english or a grafitti style in the same colors that the phone uses... i think that it is blue and white.... let me know thanks

Oh dang man, sorry about that, totally forgot. I'm working on it right now, give me 5 minutes.

sas1

Aug 8, 2007
How is this one? I could make the font different and try and make it bigger.

Thanks a lot it looks great. I don't want to push it but maybe you could make one more for me. I was trying to find a good Penn State one. I would like to get one in the exact font as the picture I uploded with it or close to it. I don't need the logo just the words. Thanks

Attachments

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks a lot it looks great. I don't want to push it but maybe you could make one more for me. I was trying to find a good Penn State one. I would like to get one in the exact font as the picture I uploded with it or close to it. I don't need the logo just the words. Thanks

I just used the stock pic for right now and the Default turned out pretty well but I'm going to see if I can find the actual font and get the FSO to come out a bit more clear. Here it is for now.

Attachments

sas1

Aug 8, 2007
I just used the stock pic for right now and the Default turned out pretty well but I'm going to see if I can find the actual font and get the FSO to come out a bit more clear. Here it is for now.

Thanks again it looks great. Your right about the FSO one. Even if it can be a close font I think it would look good.

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Britna, can you make me one that says Duckie in yellow please? In the same font as this carrier logo pic below. Thanks!:

wickedone1982

Oct 12, 2007
Can someone make me one that says WiCkEdOnE82 in Black with a blue glow with a cool font please. and can someone please tell me how to add these to my phone .im not sure where this file goes.

thanks in advance

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
nm i made a couple from some sliders i had

<<< the color on that one is a little odd atm though im still working on it
want it more of a red less of a pink

Last edited by a moderator: