Carrier Logo Request Thread

Nov 1, 2007
Hi guys, I admire all the talent and effort here.. would it be possible for anyone to do a logo that says TUBA for me... Many thanks in advance

Nov 18, 2007
carrier logo request please

can someone make me a carrier logo that says in caps IHUSTLER in different colors BLUE,BLACK,WHITE,RED please someone out there help me out please:cool:

aMmOOooR

Dec 7, 2007
Ive cracked that now, used a modified version of the springboard to get the custom carrier icons working.

Your first image you did for me (The vodafone circle) is now my new carrier logo, that is until you've completed the one your working on now!

I can't thank you enough for doing this, was so tired of the scrolling vodafone UK text.
I have just resized the circle and the text, to look like the original Vodafone logo :) Thought I'd share it with you.
Vodafone Egypt here.

P.S. I assume you're aware what to do with the .png file already. In all cases, duplicate it and rename it, depending on if you're gonna use it with customize, or by adding it manually..
Good luck

Attachments

aMmOOooR

Dec 7, 2007
Etisalat Logo Request

I've tried my best, and couldn't get it to look like the original..
Attached is the etisalat logo, I want the background to be transparent for the white status bar of iPhone.
And for the black background of iPhone, I'd like the text to be in the same green color of the logo beside it, and both of course with a black background (or transparent) to match the dark background of iPhone.
Note that: The logo beside the etisalat word is only the green circular triangle, in other words, it doesn't have white color in the middle, so it should be matching the background as well.
Hard work huh?

I'd appreciate the help, specially if it's typical to the original ;-)

Logo is the size I'd like to have it (or maybe resize it to a little bit smaller to fit the whole status bar, specially the signals bar), although I can resize it anyway..
Logo-1 is the original (raw) size of the etisalat logo, since resolution counts ;-)

Attachments

DaKid

Dec 30, 2007
If Anyone Knew How To Make The Carrier Logo's I Need 2 Of Dem Made

1.K-Man
2.R.M.E. (With Three Money Signs On Each Side)

If U Could Make Dis It Would Be Greatly Appreciated

lalu728

Feb 23, 2008
Hello, can someone please make me a carrier logo that says "T-Mobile" but in red color. Not too bright red or too dark red, but medium. Thank you very much.