Carrier Logo Request Thread

glenrich78

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Hey Brit,

I just tried all of the logos you did for me and they're all great (will post pics of all of them this afternoon (right now i've just got back from working nightshift and I'm off to bed soon !), i was just wondering though on my name logo "GLEN" it works great on a white background because the name is in black letters, but on the homescreen it is blank because the screen is the same color as the letters. Can you tell me how to change the colors to white so I can see it on the homescreen. Once again thanks a bunch in advance...Oh and I just added to your rep points too...you deserve them and so much more for what u do for all of us...thanks again.

P.S. It's about 6.00 am Central time right now so you're probably still asleep...i think it's 4 where u are, so sweet dreams

finagle69

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Hey Britna.

I've created my name with a font that i like, but would like to see it in the font you use. can you share the font file, or would you rather do it yourself?

i've attached the ones i've made, but the name should go like this: "--john--" without quotes. the "o" is red. i had to play around with adding a space here and there to have it not look jumbled when resized down.

Attachments

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Check the pick up thread.

Britna and Phoenix...You're the best

Can I get MooShoo the way Britna is written out? Add some color for me please. Not sure what colors. Maybe make the M and the S a certain color or whatever you think. Thank you!:laugh2:

sickmunkeyz

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
can i get one with the little Apple and it saying iPhone in the font you use britna?

AllanGT

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Dallas
Can I get the word 'Rangers' in blue, with the letter G in red please, in the font that Britna has her name in :laugh2:

icdre

Jul 17, 2007
Hey Wjp09 can you make me a superman logo with Andre next to it in a cool font. thanks

ATT*Mark

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
can somebody find a couple logos for me.

id like the breitling "flying B" logo as one , its the letter B with wings on it.

and also the breitling cursive logo would be awesome . breitling is a watch company.

Jul 17, 2007
hey brit!

U think you can do the 007 logo, but change it to 008?

i found a link where u can get the james bond font

http://www.dafont.com/007-goldeneye.font

ive tried to make it in mspaint, but cant seem to get it to work right or make it transparent. Any tips? Does it not work in mspaint?

thanks in advance

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:
H

heespharm

britna thanks for doing my name! It looks perfect! You're brilliant

Jul 17, 2007
Looks good....just like the lady that made it....

can u make "ocho" in the grafitti font?

Thanks

ATT*Mark

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
ok im off work so heres the flying B

please! thanks

SCMedic

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I do! Great work.. I may just use it. :)