Carrier Logo Request Thread

DiBxna

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
in scottsdale, AZ
www.myspace.com
carrier logo

Hey guys!

thanks for such a great site and all the information provided so far!

I was wondering if someone could make a logo that simply says: DiBxna in a fun text, with the 'x' in DiBxna being a contrasting color. feel free to be as creative as youd like!

anything would be appreciated!

thanks

icdre

Jul 17, 2007
Hey can someone make an icon with a picture of Stewie from family guy and my name Andre in cool letters next to him. I would greatly appreciate it.

UFGator

Jul 17, 2007
Another Florida Gator Logo

The last logo was great, but it is really too small on the phone. Can you make another one for me? Just like last time. I can't put the logo in the post (don't know why), but the logo is at:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=2478

Thanks in advance,
Joel

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Take a look at these and see how they look on the phone. Need to rename them correctly.
the second is great, but is there a way to get the picture of the car in there :eek:

Jul 1, 2007
I wasn't sure what dimensions are right for the .png files. I made some and was wondering if someone who knows what they are doing could tell me if they will work or if the file needs to be modified and how. I am on a PC and have Photoshop 7.0. I have a skull and crossbone, handcuff and a few other logo designs I would like to modify and post in the other thread for others to use, but wanted to make sure the files would work before I started making some. Also, can you tell me a free image sharing cite to use so I can post the images? TIA!

Jul 1, 2007
I use 55x20 because it doesn't move the "time" that much.
Thanks so much. I don't need to modify anything else in the graphics file? If I don't, they are ready to go once I find a way to post the images on the internet. :laugh2:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
use an image site such as imageshack.us or tinypic.com

DiBxna

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
in scottsdale, AZ
www.myspace.com
Britna!

britna, you have that fancy text you keep making people .png files for... and you use black and red font coloring... could you make me a .png image that says DiBxna with the 'x' in the red font color?

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
This one in LIME GREEN color if possible
Thank you !

Attachments

Muncle

Jul 16, 2007
Texas
Hey, here is one for all you Xbox 360 fans out there.

Halo 3

FSO

I haven't tried it out on the phone, so please reply back!

p.s. I just realized that image shack changes the filenames, so be sure to rename these to the right file names.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris07

Jun 30, 2007
can some make me text that says verizon the same text that the AT&T was in

thanks

and not the verizon logo just text that says verizon

AllanGT

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Dallas
Hey, here is one for all you Xbox 360 fans out there.

Halo 3

FSO

I haven't tried it out on the phone, so please reply back!

p.s. I just realized that image shack changes the filenames, so be sure to rename these to the right file names.
Word, Halo owns :cool:

Jul 18, 2007
How about me?

I don't know if anyone still checks this but can someone do "s money" in a crazy font like britna's? Thanks:)

chris07

Jun 30, 2007
request if someone can do

SagiNet is the same font the att text was in

much much appriciated thanks