Carrier Logo Request Thread

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Could I have "HUBBS" (without quotes) in all caps and block print please? I prefer a light blue, to match the blue battery. Thanks!

Page916

Jun 30, 2007
thats sweet I like it thanks, Umm So Do I pick it up in the Pick up thread, Like The right name files and stuff.

just right and save the files that I had posted. Choose which one you want for your home screen (FSO_CARRIER_ATT) and rename it correctly and chose the other one for other apps..(Default_CARRIER_ATT)

Page916

Jun 30, 2007
just some food for taught..

people also have to remember that the sizes are usually 65x20. so anyone requesting certain logos with lots of detail and wording might not be legible on screen once resized.

Has anyone maxed out the length to see what will fit. how far will the time move over.. the height is pretty much 20.

cdoyle

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Hey could someone please make me something really simple? All i want it to say is C`Doyle In like some cool font..Much thanks in advance!

speedemonV12

Jul 13, 2007
can someone make a logo that says

Jeff

? thanks... and is there a tut for doing this on a mac? i cant seem to find it.. though i did a couple days back.. forgot to bookmark it..

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Hi Can someone do the AT&T with the white and blue globe in front of it please with the AT&T in bubble letters in blue

+AT&T in blue

Last edited by a moderator:

reebs

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Can someone do 2 separate carrier logos that says the following names in a cool font? Thanks!...

Reebs

Pancho

hoop

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
arlington,texas
Hey Britna, will u do me a BIG favor pretty please.
Can u make me a carrier logo please

if u can make it say hoop in blue please if your not busy :)

Beyder28

Jul 11, 2007
Logo Request...Would be greatly appreciated.

Can someone do IGOR that is my name and if you could do it in white so that it matches the signal bars. Thank you so much to whom ever helps out.

HawaiiMacAddict

Jul 21, 2007
Aloha everyone,

If I may, I would like to request two Carrier Logos, in gold, one with the Apple logo followed by iBud (HawaiiMacAddict is probably too long), and the other with the Mercedes-Benz logo (the 3-pointed star in a circle) followed by iBud, please.

Mahalo in advance,

:cool:HawaiiMacAddict

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
So has anyone been getting responses to Requests? I requested a few things before this thread was moved to the new place, and have never gotten a response. Just wondering if I was the only one.

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
I'd like to request my name in a type of grafitti and all caps as bold as possible in either blue or green "LAZARUS"
and how do i thank someone?