Carrier Logo with customize help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hughuy

Sep 21, 2007
hey
i'm kinda new to this so please help
i'm trying to change the carrier logo and i already found one off the forums
so far i am trying to use customize and ibrickr, but since i have two images, they show up separately. When choosing the default carrier logo, both the dark and light ones are together, but when i try to do the custom one, they are always separated only giving me one to choose from.
this makes the home screen with the new carrier logo but any place else with the old one.
can anyone please help me get both together so it would show the new logo at every screen instead of just 1?

thanks in advance

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
hey
i'm kinda new to this so please help
i'm trying to change the carrier logo and i already found one off the forums
so far i am trying to use customize and ibrickr, but since i have two images, they show up separately. When choosing the default carrier logo, both the dark and light ones are together, but when i try to do the custom one, they are always separated only giving me one to choose from.
this makes the home screen with the new carrier logo but any place else with the old one.
can anyone please help me get both together so it would show the new logo at every screen instead of just 1?

thanks in advance
Make a folder called hughhuy or whatever you want to call it.
rename you images like this:

rename the dark image (Default.CARRIER.ATT) to hughhuy.png
rename the light image (FSO.CARRIER.ATT) to hughhuy-1.png

but both of there images in the folder you made.

with ibrickr navigate to /private/var/root/Library/Customize/CarrierImages

copy your new folder in to there. Disconnect ibrikr and restart your iPhone.
When you use customize to change your carrier image you will see a category called hughhuy (or whatever you named the folder).
Underneath the category you should see your two images.

hughuy

Sep 21, 2007
thank you!
renaming did the trick
i was just confused because people kept saying to name the logos this and that, but i guess i just had to copy the way the default logos were written

question answered
thanks!