Carrier's name - Makeitmine...

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
I jailbroke my iPhone, tested the whole jailbraking experience, and then reverted my device.

But, while I had it jailbroken, I installed 'makeitmine'. Before removing the jailbrake I didn't change the carrier's name back to AT&T, it's still showing Navi's.

How can I reset it? Is it possible?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
When you 'reverted' (restored), you've then sync'd your phone from back-up. This brings out the partial things you've changed edited whilst Jailbroken.

You will have to restore your iPhone and set up as a new phone.

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
...ah, I see. I'll try that now, thanks!

I'm guessing doing this will still cause my device to sync, and thus still have all it's data/settings?

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
Restore complete, and I've set it as a new setup.

I'm now doing a sync, and it shows AT&T! Brilliant - now to setup all the applications again...

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I jailbroke my iPhone, tested the whole jailbraking experience, and then reverted my device.

But, while I had it jailbroken, I installed 'makeitmine'. Before removing the jailbrake I didn't change the carrier's name back to AT&T, it's still showing Navi's.

How can I reset it? Is it possible?
I forewarned you of that (setting up as a new iPhone) in your thread from earlier today... ;)

duvi

Bronze
Jul 19, 2009
In the future
www.twitter.com
You could have jailbroken again and then removed it with MIM. Then backup and restore. :)

You could have emailed me for these answers Navi.