Case for iPhone

xsbx

Bronze
Jan 5, 2008
Ok so I get really mad and sad when I mess something expensive up. I looked on amazon and there are so many cases and 90% have terrible reviews. Can someone tell me a great case that will protect my phone. Gah wrong section..

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Depends on how you are going to carry it. Do you want it in your pocket or on your belt?

Go to the case section and read in there. Lots of people have written up their opinions already.

tiguy99

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
Chicago
the switcheasy case looks really nice! im thinking of getting me one of those... they have a thread in the iPhone cases all about this case...:laugh2:
Free, you can't go wrong with the Switcheasy case. I'm using mine so far and I love it. So far, its been 3 hours and I report no problems

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Free, you can't go wrong with the Switcheasy case. I'm using mine so far and I love it. So far, its been 3 hours and I report no problems
Love mine too. Not expensive, looks cool, very well made. Just make sure you
order from traxathletic and not switcheasy! Do a search on that...

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
okay besides the screen protector, whats the big deifferencr between the capsule and the agent18. I don't see much
Dunno, Kyle. I don't know anything about the Agent18. I think I picked the capsule because the belt clip came separately and you can place the capsule into the belt clip and when you take it off of the clip, it's still in the case.

janek3088

Jan 3, 2008
I know I have to get one but I'd like one that doesn't have to be removed when docking.
There's a really thin skin w/o the belt clip. Any idea as to what that one is called?
The iPhone adopted me at Xmas so I'm still kinda wet behind the ears.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I know I have to get one but I'd like one that doesn't have to be removed when docking.
There's a really thin skin w/o the belt clip. Any idea as to what that one is called?
The iPhone adopted me at Xmas so I'm still kinda wet behind the ears.
I just use the USB cable to charge, I have hardly ever used the dock, since I sometimes receive calls while the iPhone is charging.