case for the gym - armband?

Dec 28, 2008
I've only just gotten my iPhone 3G. I need a decent way to use my phone at the gym. I suppose the best option would be an armband but which one....

I've seen a bunch of 'bad' reviews for the Belkin armband. Anyone here have a solution they would share with me.

Thanks,

Diana

I'm editing because I got my answer and am finished with this thread. Thank you all for your responces. I bought a Case Logic armband case for use at the gym. I like the case. It cost $20 at Kmart.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I'm sure somebody will chime in and enlighten you on a great case for this. I just want to remind to that it is fairly easy to get sweat into the headphone jack and set off the water range indicator. So be careful because there have been several people that have fake water damage from sweat.

Dec 28, 2008
Not concerned with sweat so much

I don't workout all that hard really I guess LoL.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I don't see how sweat can get in the earphone jack if the earphones are plugged in. Anyway, I use the belkin. I think it's decent.

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
I don't either but I know I have a problem with pulling the plug out while in the gym. So maybe sweat gets on the headphone jack. Either way it's happened.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I just use whatever case I have and put it in my pocket. Obviously I don't do a whole lot of running with it. My headphones are long enough to reach. I like to use the Contour Showcase because I can clip it to my shorts pocket.

m1ndgam3z

Oct 5, 2008
I just use whatever case I have and put it in my pocket. Obviously I don't do a whole lot of running with it. My headphones are long enough to reach. I like to use the Contour Showcase because I can clip it to my shorts pocket.
+1 on that. Just throw on your case and put it in a pocket. If you do running, you can always just sit it in the water holder. But what I do is use a Holster with a clip and just clip it to my shorts/sweat pants

Dec 28, 2008
All done

I bought a Case Logic ipod case from Kmart. The phone fits in it great and I like it.

BTW, women don't usually have a pocket to put their phone into but good for you two fellas.

Thanks for all the replies,

Diana