Case for White 3G..suggestions?

LS2GTO

Jul 15, 2009
I originally wanted the invisible shield, but after reading about mutiple complaints I then looked for an Agent 18 Clearshield. A buddy of mine then told me about how he had to clean out his Agent 18 every few days and he told me I should check out an incase slider.

I just ordered my white slider a few days ago (still in the mail), but I can't help but still want some sort of clear case for my phone. Can anyone recommend me a good clear case or skin that won't let in too much dust/lint or discolor?

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
^^ interesting case im looking for something easy on easy off that wont scratch that looks promising. does it cover the whole bessel?

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
sweet thanks man is it pretty easy to take on and off quickly? sorry not trying to play 20 questions here lol.

LS2GTO

Jul 15, 2009
My girl's friend has a similar case (diamond clear), but it seems a bit feminine IMHO. I actually really like it, but I just can't see myself getting one.

How bad is the Agent 18 Clear Shield? Does it really scratch up the iPhone as bad as people say it does? If so, is it primarily the bezel, or the phone in general?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Cranberry Moshi ! Scroll down to the bottom of page 1 of the above link for a good pic of the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

martincooper

Bronze
Sep 14, 2009
nice case i really like it thanks for the pics