Case + InvisibleSHIELD

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
I guess the title says it all. I'm looking for a case which fits with the InvisibleSHIELD. Could you please just post any cases that you are CERTAIN that fit with the invisibleSHIELD? Thanks people.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I will just throw this out there that unless it's either silicon or leather, you aren't going to find a case (hard shell in particular) that will fit a "shielded" iPhone.
The only way it could possibly work is to only put the screen portion on and the rest of the phone would be in a case.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
would it work if I kept the back portion on and the screen portion off?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Nope. Since the back portion is what the case would be covering, and since the case would be fitted fitted to the exact measurements of a naked phone, the only piece you could use would be the screen protector part.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
!

Nope. Since the back portion is what the case would be covering, and since the case would be fitted fitted to the exact measurements of a naked phone, the only piece you could use would be the screen protector part.
Yeah thanks for your help, im getting the capsule rebel serpent in black.

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
Its amazing how much those thin film protectors can affect other cases. I had an IS on my 3G and had a heck of a time getting it out of some pouch cases. I ended up taking it off.

Joe

originalg00kster

Bronze
Mar 19, 2009
I'm using the is front but no back and than an iskin revo2 in black. Fits nice but I don't know about a back piece. But that would be nice

Apr 14, 2009
I am using the IS front and have a candy shell on the back

my dad has the IS full body, and he has his phone in an incipio jell, it works pretty nicely