Case-Mate took down the pics...

InyigoMontoya

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2011
Indiana
Pics of cases accidentally leaked...now the links don't work any more. Anyone suspect that indicates their validity?

Last edited by a moderator:

InyigoMontoya

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2011
Indiana
What's wrong with it? Takes about ten minutes to change the battery (YouTube is your friend)
It's not just the battery. Apps are starting to crash, the thing locks up and becomes unresponsive, operations are slow, hypertension, clogged arteries, etc. It's getting old...

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
It's not just the battery. Apps are starting to crash, the thing locks up and becomes unresponsive, operations are slow, hypertension, clogged arteries, etc. It's getting old...
Gotcha. I was gonna try to help you out. Have you tried a restore? Cleaning out stuff you don't use? My iPhone 4 was getting like that a few weeks ago and I deleted some apps I don't use and cleaned out some pics and vids and it went to normal

InyigoMontoya

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2011
Indiana
Gotcha. I was gonna try to help you out. Have you tried a restore? Cleaning out stuff you don't use? My iPhone 4 was getting like that a few weeks ago and I deleted some apps I don't use and cleaned out some pics and vids and it went to normal
I have restored. And cleaned up all the garbage. I think it's just the end of its days.