Case recomendations for a clutz

mjrjr0101

Feb 6, 2008
My wife is horrible on phones...and I have told her that she will be in big trouble if she breaks this one.

So I'm trying to find the best "protective" case for someone who don't like "clip" cases.

I bought her a "skin" type case when we bought the phones, and it's perfect for shock absorption, but it don't give easy access for her to the buttons on the iPhone.

Any recommendations would be greatly appericated.

Also...best brand of screen protectors.

hinzy

Bronze
Feb 6, 2008
My wife is horrible on phones...and I have told her that she will be in big trouble if she breaks this one.

So I'm trying to find the best "protective" case for someone who don't like "clip" cases.

I bought her a "skin" type case when we bought the phones, and it's perfect for shock absorption, but it don't give easy access for her to the buttons on the iPhone.

I use the iSkin Revo with the privacy film. I don't use the visor that comes with it cause it's a pain. But this is the best case i have tried so far

http://cgi.ebay.com/iSKIN-REVO-Case...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.

Why not check out www.senacases.com. I have the flip down case in burgandy croc and I LOVE it! It is a great case and protects the iPhone in ever way. I really like the flip down cover. And it comes in a lot of different colors too. I think she will love it as much as I do. Infact I'm getting ready to order another one for me!

mjrjr0101

Feb 6, 2008
Why not check out www.senacases.com. I have the flip down case in burgandy croc and I LOVE it! It is a great case and protects the iPhone in ever way. I really like the flip down cover. And it comes in a lot of different colors too. I think she will love it as much as I do. Infact I'm getting ready to order another one for me!

Those are nice cases, but leather dosn't work for someone who is prone to dropping it...that's why I'm sticking to a silicone-type, with a little more shock absorption.

I might get one of those for myself though.

hinzy

Bronze
Feb 6, 2008
The revo gives the user good access to the buttons, especial the ringer / vib toggle switch?

Thanks
all the buttons are used through the case except the toggle switch, which is cut out. It's easy to toggle back and forth with a fingernail. There is a flap that covers the headphone jack that easily lifts up for using the headphones.

there is also a cut out with a protective clear film for the camera.

hinzy

Bronze
Feb 6, 2008
I have the Otterbox defender. Other than price, you cant beat this case. It has a clip but it is on a holdster, so you don't have to use it.
Isn't the silencer "toggle" swith covered up in that case? Is it a pain to get to. I use mine all the time during the day when i'm on the move.

Feb 17, 2008
Yeah the only drawback to the Outterbox is that the silencer switch is covered. Other than that it is an awesome case. It offers some of the best protection possible.