case that will prevent a cracked screen

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by twallyf, Sep 22, 2012.

1. twallyf

twallyf Member
    Bronze

My daughter dropped the iPad today and screen cracked. Looking for case that will keep this from happening. Any suggestions?

2. fury

fury Evangelist
    Gold

Otterbox Defender for iPad covers the screen completely. It's among the best protection you can get. If you drop it on a side, or against a flat surface, the case absorbs the shock. It still won't stop it from shattering if you drop it on an uneven surface (i.e. corner of a table, a rock, etc). Not really much you can do to prevent that completely, without preventing use of the screen. But it's what I'd use if I didn't already have my LifeProof iPad case (which is also not able to stop sharp pointy things impacting the screen).

You can get one right here: http://store.everythingicafe.com/otterbox-defender-series-case/4A104A10699.htm

3. greenyoga

greenyoga Member
    Bronze

I think a hard leather case will help you, the iPad will be full protected with this case on,both on the screen and the back,i am using a ROCK car mount case now,you could take it as reference.
    http://www.slickfans.com/rock-car-mount-leather-case-for-ipad-3-ipad-2-new-ipad-with-pu-and-fiber-inner-cover-cream_p2179.html?zenid=3dpdk4514iu4g1kki1b8ejred7

4. Target

Target Evangelist
    Gold

My daughter has the Griffin Defender and loves it. Adds bulk, but she doesn't mind. Very well protected.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

5. Tbry

Tbry New Member

Case like this may can protect iPad from screen cracked when it drop.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      17.2 KB
      Views:
  6. Redbull2000

Redbull2000 Member
    Bronze

Life Proof !

7. kevin tanicien

kevin tanicien New Member