case with wall plug

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

would you buy this case?

• no i carry around a charger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

priza

Nov 1, 2011
who else would buy a case that plugs directly into the wall? basically a mophie but instead of a battery on the back there is a plug that flips up and plugs right into the wall. late night out just plug in anywhere don't have to carry around a power cord or track one down. how much would you spend?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
No thank you. One I don't use a case. Two who would plug their phone into a wall when "they are out at night"? Three sounds like another gimmick or something to break.
Now of you said a case with a bottle opener I am there. ;)

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Doing it when you're out and obviously can't keep your hands on it, with such a thing, sounds like offering it up for theft to me.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Oct 3, 2009
I could see it in use for a number of reasons. You could get stuck at an airport, a hotel, on a plane or even just at work. I don't take my charger everywhere I go and I don't usually take it to work. But if I got stuck at work late or really had to use my phone hard and really needed to get some charge into it, I can see this being a bonus.

Heading south for a hunting trip last year I got stuck in a airport because there was a problem with the plane. I sat around fiddling with the phone and calling home and calling the people that were going to be picking me up in South Carolina and the battery was pretty low. I needed a charge but couldn't. Charger packed in my bag, bag loaded into baggage. Would have been nice to pop out some plugs and stick it in the wall.

katelynneemma

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 15, 2011
N.Y.
Seems like a good idea but, It would honestly depend on many variables. How big would the case be to accommodate the built in charger, could the phone still be plugged in to a traditional charger ( I use my phone as my alarm clock so it stays next to my bed on the night stand). If not how easy would it be to get in and out of the case.
Depending on appearance and ease of use between $50-$100.