Cases that still fit in side belt cases or horivontal holsters?

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by RollTide1017, Sep 24, 2009.

1. RollTide1017

RollTide1017 New Member

As I've mention in a few of my 3 total post (now 4), I don't have an iPhone yet but plan to get on next month (a 3Gs).

I have been patrolling the internet to get an idea of the different types of cases available to see what I may like. I have never really put my cell phones in cases before because I don't like the added bulk but, I've read the the iPhones tend to be a little more fragile then most phones and that case are recommended. I also like to wear my phones on my belt in a holster or side case. I have always preferred leather side cases (or horizontal holsters as I like to call them) for this.

Here's my question. What type of cases are out there that can still fit into side cases or holsters? I haven't come across to many. The OtterBox Defender comes with a holster but looks like it is a vertical one. Also, that case looks like a bit of an overkill for me (although I like the port covers because of the water damage indicators placement).

Another option I guess would be to by a leather side case made to fit a larger phone that the iPhone with a case would slide into.

So, main question: Any recommendations for a case that will fit into a leather side case or, a larger phones leather side case that may work?

Any suggestions?

(sorry for the length, went off on a little tangent)

2. RollTide1017

RollTide1017 New Member

I posted this in the wrong forum, I meant to put it in the 3G case forum.

3. abhaybajaj

abhaybajaj New Member

Please shift the post to the other forum

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

The original post is from 2009. I think we can leave it alone. It probably feels at home here by now. :)