cases?

nydmx

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
are you guys using the power slider?

gadgetgal

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I simply switched my Griffin Elan Form case from my 3G. This is my case of choice, and I am happy to be able to have switched it right over to the 3G S.

redneck47441

Bronze
Jun 3, 2009
I have the otterbox and the ifrogz I like the otterbox better for protection I'm an outdoorsman fishing and hunting and what not. And to tell you the truth for as much protection this thing has it's not much different trying to get it out of my pants pocket than the ifrogz.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
Dropped my 3g on weds and cracked the glass. Bought a OtterBox on thurs. Bought 3Gs on Friday :)

I work outside a lot and always have the danger of rain ,moisture,sweat getting to the phone . The Otterbox is the best case ive owned . It is somewhat bulky but not a problem for me

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thankfully the iPhone dimensions are the same and the camera hole is the same size and placement as the 3G.

Ag-Ryan

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I use the "air case"

http://store.apple.com/us/product/TS503LL/A

without a doubt the BEST case i've had for either of my iPhones (ive tried and owned just about every case there is out there, believe me) and this one is definitely my favorite. i only switch it out if im going to the gym for my case that has a belt clip.

Blueline29

Bronze
Jun 12, 2009
St. Louis
Yep, the ifrogz luxe pink case I got from the AT&T store on launch day (as part of their Applecare power package or whatever) fits great, as will (I'm sure) my Capsule Rebel (in Cherry) when it arrives in the mail.

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
Thats one good thing about no change in design, now we don't have to buy any new cases because all the old ones fit. HaHa.

Favorite Cases are Incipio Feather Black & Seidio Innocase surface II. Still any case adds bulk and I prefer using the Invisible shield or bse, may get a sleeve though just so the corners won't peel up taking it in & out of my pocket.