Cash Back Offered

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rondz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Bay Area
Well if all of the people who are still outraged by this price drop and continue to take action in getting their money back or send their hate mail, I'm pretty sure something will happen, it's only right if they care about their customers that much. We'll have to see though...I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet.

Also I just read another thread on here:

Apple CEO Steve Jobs told us.
But if you opened the box, you'll get slapped with a 10% restocking fee -- which in this case is $60. And if you bought your iPhone 15 days ago, you're out of luck. "That's what happens with technology," Jobs said.
If he's acting like that, we're out of luck!

jviphone

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Forget it, Apple committed "highway robbery", our phones are weeks old and they just straight out stole from us.
I hope I get to eat these words but I don't think people who do businesss like this will do anything for some unhappy customers.
They have a whole new line of customers lined up to buy the new ipods for their kids for Christmas, 3 of my 4 kids have already said they want these new ipods for Christmas. There you have it. Will I give in because I love my kids and want them to get what they wanted for Christmas?, probably. And most other parents will too if that is what they're kids ask for. Yep, they will make more money of us and not give us a red cent.

jviphone

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
Forget it, Apple committed "highway robbery", our phones are weeks old and they just straight out stole from us.
I hope I get to eat these words but I don't think people who do businesss like this will do anything for some unhappy customers.
They have a whole new line of customers lined up to buy the new ipods for their kids for Christmas, 3 of my 4 kids have already said they want these new ipods for Christmas. There you have it. Will I give in because I love my kids and want them to get what they wanted for Christmas?, probably. And most other parents will too if that is what they're kids ask for. Yep, they will make more money of us and not give us a red cent.

The crappy thing is my iPhone touchscreen stopped working after a month, I had to send it in and get a new one, I also lost my businesss discount from att which Apple made impossible to get for 1/2 price and discount service..and then this is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth..a rotten Apple taste..

firefighterjmar

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
that is sad, but you are so right.