• Cash

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Debit or Credi Card

Votes: 30 62.5%

• Total voters

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
Are some of your actually serious about waiting in line for possibly several hours with $650 cash on you? I rarely carry more than $20 cash on me. I'm all debit/credit card.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
I will get like 1500 reward points which I will turn in to Amazon Gift Certificates, which will account for about $6 whole dollars. Woohoo go me.

LTownBrodown

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Landrum, South Carolina
Really? Dang it! I can't go Friday night and my boss lives right next door to a store and volunteered to stand in line and get me one. So you can't buy one for someone as a gift?
Well looks like you can do the credit check at home

Q. How do I activate iPhone?
A. You activate iPhone in a whole new way—using iTunes right on your computer. All you need is a PC or Mac, a credit card or debit card, access to the Internet and an email address.

The credit approval for your AT&T service also happens on your computer. It’s part of activating through iTunes, but if you’d rather have your credit pre-approved before you leave the store, an AT&T store representative can help you with that.

You will also select an available plan during activation

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Really? Dang it! I can't go Friday night and my boss lives right next door to a store and volunteered to stand in line and get me one. So you can't buy one for someone as a gift?
They'll only sell one per person unless you have a familytalk plan and you have the other family members with you. Even though I have three numbers on my FamilyTalk, they won't sell me but two if there's only my son and I standing in line.

One person = one iPhone.

I think you can take it home and do everything else.