catagories and springboard

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
(3rd day jailbroken) so I got categories because I thought the point of it was to clean up the spring board. But by placing things into catagories, it just made extra icons! Is there a way to do it? Or is this app designed to free up home screen space?

Edit: Ive found out that what I was referring to was dock. I would like less icons in my dock application. Any help

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
download poof...should be in your installer. It can hide programs and you can even access it through categories (its in the bottom panel of options). so what I've done is hidden all my applications that I don't use including poof. Then organized my applications I do use into folders.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I have poof. Wasn't working on these it takes em off the desktop, but I need em off this thing too.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I have two ways to get to my programs. The regular way and then this little light that if you touch it and pull it toward the center of the screen, it creates a movable wheel of all your apps (and not webclips) poof removes them from the desktop but not from my wheel of apps. I'm looking for a poof app for this wheel thing. The wheel is a lot cooler and simple so I want to leave my desktop almost blank and only use the wheel for navigating apps.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Well if you want Poof do make it not accessible in the two ways that you launch apps - then uninstall it. :D