Cause for concern?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
i was doin some research for preparation and i discovered...
my local store is still named CINGULAR WIRELESS
does this mean they cant possibly be carrying iPhone...
because i called information and i believe that they connected me to the right store.....
let me know

-kev

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
because i called information and i believe that they connected me to the right store.....
let me know

-kev
Not necessarily, they may just have not received new signs yet. I would give them a call to make sure. I think it was just earlier this year they went to att.

KPSK

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Stores here are still named Cingular but answer the phone when you call by saying AT&T. Their are selling the iPhone also but not sure how many they are going to get from what i was told.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
let me know

-kev
Check the store locater at At&t.com. Make sure they can take cash payments and not just credit card payments. Cingular franchises can only take credit cards for bill payment. Only corporate stores can take cash.

emerrill

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Or call the up and ask if they are corporate. I would be a little supprised if they were, all the corporate stores i've seen have converted, the stores ive seen that haven't, haven't been corp.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Or call the up and ask if they are corporate. I would be a little supprised if they were, all the corporate stores i've seen have converted, the stores ive seen that haven't, haven't been corp.
None of the three corporate stores in my town have converted yet. They were all supposed to have At&t signs up by today, but that hasn't happened yet.