CDMA iPhone 4S Unlock Don't Update iOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak - Mr. X Hunter

Discussion in 'iPhone Unlock' started by iphonehunter mr. x, May 26, 2012.

1. iphonehunter mr. x

iphonehunter mr. x New Member

ApplenBerry posted a warning recently that CDMA iPhone users unlocked by Gevey Ultra S should stay away from the latest iOS firmware. If they update in order to experience the Absinthe 2.0.1 jailbreak, they may run into problems.

ApplenBerry has asked them to wait. The reason is they are currently testing the new jailbreak 5.1.1 to make sure it still works with the Gevey Ultra S card. If Gevey Ultra S and Absinthe contradicts, you may run into serious troubles and won't even have a chance to connect to your unofficial carrier.

I urge you to wait for the official announcement from ApplenBerry as they are currently testing the new Absinthe jailbreak.

I'll keep you updated when i hear it's safe for X-SIM, R-SIM 3, Gevey Ultra S and other unlockers who reply on an hardware solution to update to iOS 5.1.1. It's better to be safe then sorry! You can check the confirmation of the testing by going at the company's Twitter account!

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Why not just have Sprint or Verizon to unlock it for you?

3. iphonehunter mr. x

iphonehunter mr. x New Member

Hardware unlock Gevey Ultra S = Will allow it to be used on GSM networks as well!