Cell phones existed in 1970 "no Joke" Proof inside...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 14, 2008
LOL that is weird. You've gone back in time with todays tech.

I was going to add that yes they did exist in the 70s. I was watching an episode of Chips and a guy in a Rolls had one.

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah maybe I should have said Txt messaging lol... But that sucks... I got it last night @ 2am woke me up and charged me 25c for it. Some 2.0.1 bug fixes huh lol

Jul 26, 2007
Hahahha Im keeping it in my phone as a reminder Ill always have friends even though I don't know them lol...

God I just hope they can make the iPhone how flawless it was before the first 2 updates. Service keeps getting crappier and crappier....

I should be mad but Ill wait to see what else they try to charge me with cause If I get a huge bill and they blame it on me... oh they are going to get it!

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah tell me about it @ 2am lol The fact that time travel is possible from txts isn't important... I lost 30 mins of sleep and I want it back hahahhahahaha

Jul 14, 2008
I just realized why it says unknown. Because the text is from the past, their technology is way behind our current technology and so because of this, the interaction is not what it should be so it shows up as unknown. Now if only we could break the encryption used, it may show the message that appears to be hidden.

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
I guess... but not really since it didn't contain any information.

Anyone from the future ever want to send me a text message, please just tell me the winner of the superbowl in 2009.

Thanks. That would really help me out.

SamV

Oct 28, 2011
I have a similar problem, trawling through and clearing emails on my iPhone, I have received an email dated 01/01/1970 no sender and no content, I can't open it and I can't delete it, What's going on?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I have a similar problem, trawling through and clearing emails on my iPhone, I have received an email dated 01/01/1970 no sender and no content, I can't open it and I can't delete it, What's going on?
Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
Try rebooting your device. That usually clears it up for me. If not a hard reset will usually do the trick.