Cellular Data App Toggle

richardya

Silver
Sep 24, 2007
For some reason on my iPad, T-Mobile, I only have the toggle to turn on cellular data for Facetime and the NYPost-Newsstand app. On my phone it seems like every app has a toggle for cellular in the cellular section of settings.

I would actually like to turn it on for the NYTimes-Newstand app. There is no setting in the NY Times app and I don't see a setting section for newsstand.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
For some reason on my iPad, T-Mobile, I only have the toggle to turn on cellular data for Facetime and the NYPost-Newsstand app. On my phone it seems like every app has a toggle for cellular in the cellular section of settings.

I would actually like to turn it on for the NYTimes-Newstand app. There is no setting in the NY Times app and I don't see a setting section for newsstand.
I don't own an iPad nor do I have T-Mobile, but I was able to find this. Follow all the steps; hopefully something in there will help. Good luck.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4249?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

richardya

Silver
Sep 24, 2007
FYI
The toggle for individual apps appear only after you turn off wifi and turn on the app with cellular on.
Once it connects or tries to connect via cellular you get the toggle for the individual app.