Certain Apps not working with 1.1.3

Sep 29, 2007
For some reason I cannot use certain apps on 1.1.3 JB. I cannot use Youtube without connecting to Wifi. I cannot use Apollo/Mobichat. I cannot get rid of the 300MB Fix, I also cannot use customize. I can get it up but when I change something it does nothing.

When I place the Guitar Hero patch over TTR it also does not work. Please tell me I don't have to restore?

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
No, I don't think so. I think the new Jailbreak for 1.1.3 is so new, some of the 3rd party apps still arnt working properly. I also cant fully use customize. I also noticed Dashbuster (the Blockbuster Queue manager) isn't working for me either.
I think we just need a little patience and wait for the developers to fix the apps to work with 1.1.3 better.

EMAGDNIM

Sep 3, 2007
Toronto, Canada eh!
Yeah, I've found that a lot of the apps do not work. But I'm sure the developers are working on a few fixes for the current update.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Yeah, definitely discovering some anomalies here. But I'm still happy I finally updated my 1.0.2! Just a matter of time for the devs to make this all go away once again. Meanwhile, back to my working iSlots!