Change icon iPhone 4s

Long

Mar 6, 2012
Now, I changed a few icons in phone 4s into the pure-white circle icons . But when i change icons *.ipa , they have a black border. Who can help me? And please show me link as well as detail direction to fix it. This is my interface of my iPhone:

The link of two files is here:
Y! Messenger.png
Google.png

PLEASE HELP ME . THANKS SO MUCH

NOTE: I don't use winterboard

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Now, I changed a few icons in phone 4s into the pure-white circle icons . But when i change icons *.ipa , they have a black border. Who can help me? And please show me link as well as detail direction to fix it. This is my interface of my iPhone:
There's always Photoshop if you're willing to put in the extra bit of effort :)

Select a circle containing the part of the icon you wish to keep, and then copy and paste that into a new image w/the same dimensions and a transparent background. I'm assuming and hoping that iOS will honor the transparent background if the file is saved as a .PNG (I don't know anything about .ipa files and whatever jailbreaking technique you'll be using to upload them to your iPhone).

The Photoshop part of the process shouldn't take too long. If you don't have that many of them PM them to me and I'll fix them for you... The output will be in .PNG format. We can try with one icon first to make sure my idea will work.

UPDATE: Here are both files, let me know if this helps.

Attachments

emhcee

Bronze
Apr 4, 2008
this is off-topic, but this guy Rafael has a sweet avatar. I can see great minds think alike.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thread moved to the Themes section.

Long

Mar 6, 2012
thanks every ones, I got it.