Change icon order?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
Hi. im a newbie with an unlocked iPhone using firmware 1.0.2 . Just installed the Installer App and then put in 3 more applications including Ilauncher through the Installer.

Now my Ilauncher is the last icon on my home screen. Im afraid if i install any more applications i wont be able to see the ilauncher as it will get pushed down beyond the home screen.

Is there any way to move the icons around? What is the best place to keep Installer and Ilauncher?

Pls help.

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
Not sure about moving them around but once the main screen fills and you get more icons you can move the screen like when web browsing and in settings ( in the installer ) you can have icons show under the dock or do like I do and just turn off dock...;)

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Hi. im a newbie with an unlocked iPhone using firmware 1.0.2 . Just installed the Installer App and then put in 3 more applications including Ilauncher through the Installer.

Now my Ilauncher is the last icon on my home screen. Im afraid if i install any more applications i wont be able to see the ilauncher as it will get pushed down beyond the home screen.

Is there any way to move the icons around? What is the best place to keep Installer and Ilauncher?

Pls help.
If you are on 1.0.2 you will want to install a program called Summerboard (old). Make sure you get the old one. This program allows the screen to scroll so when you add more icons than can be displayed on the homescreen you can scroll to the other software. 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 have that feature built into them but the older 1.0.2 does not. Summerboard will add that feature for you.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Summerboard (old) will let you scroll, Customize will let you change the icon ordering so that you can put them however you want. It also lets you change what icons you have on your dock so you can change them too. Make sure to get either Customize 1.13 or 1.18. Anything in between them is pretty buggy.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
The new version of Customize (1.18) fixes the issues where it was messing up your MA file. I've never had a single issue with 1.18 and I use it all the time.